- Our subsidiary Transtest offers training courses which will enable your employees to become more knowledgeable in a wide variety of disciplines.
- Our instructors are experts who work in electrical, temperature, pressure and flow calibration.
- They will instruct your team on the foundation and techniques of metrology.
- Skills which can immediately be put to productive use within your workplace.
We offer a broad range of products and courses covering:
- Thermography: One day courses designed for new and existing users of Thermal imaging Cameras. Level I, II & III certified courses
- Noise & Measurement: Noise Measurement workshop Learn how to assess, measure and interpret occupational noise in response to the Noise at Work Reguations
- PAT Testing: Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) / Fundamentals of appliance testing / Level of inspection and testing required.
Transtest can provide training on the following:
- Calibration Programme Audits
- Calibration Programme Development & Management
- Transtest’s customised “Calibration Manager” software (setup, validation, and user training)
For further information on our Calibration Training Services please contact the Butler Group on + 353 1 6292620.