Calibration Management Programme
- Our customised Calibration Management Software designed by Transtest schedules and records the results of all your calibration activities.
- Individual pieces of equipment can be entered independently and automatic notifications indicate when equipment is due for calibration.
- Through our ISO17025 accreditation we have the capability to manage third party calibration on behalf of our clients.
- We work in close partnership with a number of sub-contract laboratories, who are also accredited to ISO17025 standard.
- Using our customised calibration management programme, Transtest offers both laboratory and site based calibration, with certificates provided upon completion.
- Contact us to develop a dedicated Calibration Program Management Plan for your company. In a timely, easily manageable manner;
Transtest can help by...
- Optimising your entire base of instruments
- Tracking calibration times
- Providing detailed service history
- Ensuring timely scheduled service
- Provide inventory control
- Issuing calibration recall notices
For further information on our Calibration Management Programme, please contact the Butler Groop on + 353 1 6292620.