- Butler Group offers Accredited Calibration via it's subsidiary Transtest. Transtest is an INAB accredited laboratory, which operates under the INAB scope of accreditation ISO 17025 (Registration Number: 256C). This enables us to perform laboratory and site based accredited calibration, encompassing the following areas:
DC to Microwave (Measure up to 18 GHz, Generate up to 3 GHz, Measure 0 to 6 kV, Generate 0 to 6 kV)
(-80°C to +600°C)
Pressure / Vacuum Calibration
(-1 bar to 120 bar pneumatic and up to 586 bar hydraulic)
Up to 1,000 Nm for wrenches and screwdrivers
- Transtest Calibration has been a leader in the Irish market since 1998 and we are consistently broadening our calibration capabilities.
- We continue to focus on the aerospace, automotive, medical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, utilities, marine, food production and clinical engineering sectors and strive to provide the highest quality accredited calibration service.
- Trantest’s experienced technicians use their extensive range of certified test equipment to perform our accredited calibration.
- We have the ability to carry this out both in-house, in our state of the art laboratory and on-site.
- We apply manufacturer’s recommendations, national standards or our client’s standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- We offer our clients a competitive price and a speedy turnaround. Same day calibration may also be arranged upon request.
For more information please contact the Butler Group on +353 1 6292620.