APC Back-UPS ES
Battery Backup & Protection for Home Computers
- Completely redesigned to use less power during normal operation, the Back-UPS ES provides enough backup power for you to work through short and medium length power outages.
- It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along your utility and data lines.
- Additional features like an audible alarm, LED status indicator, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breaker and transformer-block spaced outlets make the Back-UPS ES the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of power outages and lost data.
Features & Benefits
- Protection Battery: protected and surge-only outlets Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Power conditioning : Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets : Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- More Info Available View...