APC NetBotz Access Control
Network appliances enabling remote and local access control for your NetShelter SX enclosures
Protecting IT Assets from Physical Threats
- APC Rack Access PX is a browser-accessible appliance that allows control and management of access privileges. The Rack Access PX can be mounted in a 0U or 1U configuration and is designed for APC NetShelter SX enclosures.
- Access is granted through the use of proximity cards or a Web interface. Administrators can easily configure access control profiles for individual employees, configure scheduled access to equipment for maintenance purposes, and view audit trails.
- Various alarm notifications are available to indicate a compromised security state such as forced entry and door position.
Features & Benefits
- Proximity Card Access: Grant authorised people access to equipment through proximity card authentication.
- User Access Scheduling: Grant equipment access for specific times for each proximity card configured.
- Event logging: Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Integrates with InfraStruXure Central An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Master Key Override: Override electronic access with a hard key for power outages and maintenance.
- Telnet Management: Provides a simple telnet session or SSH for remote management access.
- Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Gives quick access from anywhere on the network without the need to install software.
- Read-only Access: Share access without risking unauthorised configuration changes.
- Password Security : User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorised access.
- More Info Available View...