The Butler Group is located in Maynooth Co. Kildare and incorporates both Butler Technologies and Butler Transtest Ltd. The company was founded in 1997 and presently employs 27 people between our principle activities of Sales and Marketing, Calibration and Engineering Services.
Our core business is split between Government Agencies and Industry. Our principle activities include the supply and support of RF and Broadcast Communications equipment, telecommunications equipment and sales and servicing of general purpose test equipment.
We serve a number of different technology driven markets within Ireland and the success of the business is based on the premise that you must know what the customer wants and deliver it to them.
Our expertise and knowledge of a number of different sectors has enabled the huge growth of our business and has cemented our reputation as a trusted and respected solutions provider to the following sectors:
- The Butler Group is continually building on its reputation as one of the leading suppliers and solutions provider of technical products to the Mobile and Communications sector across Ireland.
- We provide technically advanced solutions to our Telecoms customers and in areas such as mobile infrastructure testing and/or systems analysis and monitoring.
- We are the official suppliers of JDSU and Bird products in Ireland and also supply other Communications Test and Measurement equipment by Flann Microwave and E blink.
- We also have dedicated experts with the knowledge and experience to assist with complex research requirements.
- Butler Group has a wealth of expertise supplying the pharmaceutical sector with products such as Weiss climate tests, stability chambers, PH meters, gas sensors and Health and Safety instrumentation.
- Our Calibration Division provides INAB Accredited electrical, temperature and pressure calibration services.
- We also provide consulting and training on-site or in our purpose built training centre in Mayoonth on electrical safety testing and other calibration processes which engineering divisions in these sectors may require. We are planning to extend our pressure calibration capabilities to suit the increasing demands of the pharma sector.
- The Butler Group is a major provider of technical services to the bio-medical sector in Ireland, catering to the requirements of both the laboratory and bio-medical engineering departments.
- The Butler Group through its Calibration Division, Butler Transtest, also provides INAB accredited calibrations of medical equipment in clinics and hospitals across the country as well as the technical expertise to assist medical device manufacturers.
- Our INAB Accreditation Calibration Services specialising in temperature mapping, calibration of laboratory devices and electrical safety testing, has helped many hospital laboratories nationwide achieve their accreditation goals.
- Our success in servicing this sector has been a major constituent in the growth of Butler Transtest and our knowledge and expertise has made us a leading Irish player to the HSE.
- Whether your interest lies in purchasing clinical instrumentation or calibration, talk to us today about your requirements.
- Butler Transtest has been expanding its range of environmentally friendly products for many years and has been supplying the energy sector with generation, transmission and consumption products, especially where advanced instruments and measurements are critical to cost management.
- We provide the best solutions available to the Energy Sector. For example, we are official suppliers of FLIR- the world leading thermal imaging cameras and for Circutor, who manufacture powerfactor, metering and scada systems.
- Butler Group supplies the Environmental sector with a range of products from gas, dust, noise, vibration, electro smog / RF emissions monitoring and analysis.
- We also supply the HVAC sector with environmental equipment with our range of Extech and Testo products for air quality, flow, temperature, pressure, humidity, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and particulates.
- We strive to provide the best products protecting the environment; we are official suppliers for Cirrus, manufacturers of the best in class noise monitoring equipment.
- We also supply and calibrate equipment for first responders for toxic gas /spill / incident events.
- Butler Group also has expertise in rapid, radon, survey instruments for rapid on-site analysis and quantification for radiological safety.
- Butler Group provides an extensive range of technical products to the aerospace sector.
- We provide innovative solutions to the air motive sector, in areas such as air motive instrumentation, calibration or avionics communications. We are the official suppliers of Bird Technologies who produce a large range of radio equipment widely used in the sector.
- Our experienced and dedicated team will find a solution to meet your business requirements.
- Whether your interest lies in research or your role is to purchase and equip educational engineering labs, talk to us now about your requirements and interests and we will find a solution to fit your needs.
- We are experienced in solutions for educational and research needs in physics, electronics, RF, plasma processes, green energies, thermal imaging and test chambers.
- We are the official suppliers for Glassman, JDSU, Delta Electronika, Fluke Weiss Chambers, Extech, leading brands of instrumentation found in third level institutions.
- The Butler Group supplies the Broadcast sector with analogue, digital equipment, from mountain top transmitters to bench test connectors.
- The Butler Group with its wealth of competencies and expertise is well versed in assisting organisations in their journey towards digital transmission.